ResoluteAI is a fast-growth data aggregation and intelligent search startup, with a mission to enable scientifically driven organizations to make their next big discovery.
We are looking for full-stack developers to help build out our capabilities as we continue to grow.
One small example of our product offering is that we power Stanford's office of tech licensing, when their faculty wants to pursue their research with the help of outside parties:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Integrate public domain datasets into the search platform using our ETL framework.
- Design and implement new features that integrate and highlight the various public datasets.
- Work with various external enterprise search APIs to ingest and enrich clients’ documents for search.
- Assist machine learning engineers with deploying their models into production
- Communicate directly with clients on requirements, progress, and setting expectations.
- Assist with bug fixes and writing of regression and unit tests
Education and Previous Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience in software development
- 5+ years in related experience and training
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strongly skilled in Python. Experience with SQL and an ORM (e.g. sqlalchemy).
- Can hold your own on the frontend UI in ReactJS
- Comfortable working with Docker and in a Linux environment
- Experience with ElasticSearch– very strong plus
- Experience with Elastic Map Reduce or Spark is a plus
- Knowledge of networking, especially AWS services and infrastructure is a plus
- Must have a self-starter mentality and willingness to dig deep into the code.
- Ability to own your work and adopt an outcomes-based approach, in a fast paced environment of quickly evolving requirements.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary plus Equity in the company
- Full benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, FSA, Commuter benefit)
- 401(k) and matching
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible Work Environment