About The Role
The SecurityScorecard Attribution team develops software to collect and infer ownership information of Internet assets, such as IP addresses and domain names. We are expanding the team to include a software developer who enjoys learning and writing performant, systems software for highly used microservices and distributed data processing pipelines.
We value experience in the networking and anti Internet-abuse communities.
This position will be in our HQ i New York City, or remote.
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of experience with:
- C++ and Go
- SQL (e.g. Postgres)
- Experience with the following is preferred:
- Distributed systems (e.g. HTCondor)
- IP (v4/v6) allocation and addressing conventions
- DNS conventions and best practices
- goprof, valgrind, lldb
- Bachelor’s degree (CS, or CE/EE preferred)
- Comfortable working as part of a distributed team
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to make data driven decisions
- Ability to do independent research
- Phone conversation with a Talent Acquisition team member to learn more about your experience and career objectives. 30 minutes.
- Technical interview with hiring manager via video (preferred). Will include some coding. 30-45 minutes.
- Second technical/behavioral interview with an engineering team member and hiring manager via video or in person. 30-45 minutes.
- Final meeting with engineering leadership via video or in person. 30 minutes.