Designer for a new Cloud service required:
- To work alongside (virtually) an existing development team.
- Phase1, finesse but finalise existing Web application (PWA) in final stage of development
- Work with front end developers to complete all final requirements
- Once live (in a few weeks), Phase 2, and run through the next logical iteration of design, to modernise the application, and work with the dev team to accomplish that
- Make sure that all elements are user friendly, intuitive, and work simply on all devices
- Help reviewing existing flows and business logics
- Work alongside the Founder to finalise the designs with various options.
- Help with testing the application through and through before each major deployments
- record and assign bugs in DevOps to the team, and monitor fixes with necessary tests
- Must be familiar with DevOps, Boards
- Must be able to work a minimum 7 hour days, 5 days week
- Daily standup required in the morning, and end of day quick completion report (few lines)
- Project is .net-core, C#, React front end, SQL back end, all in Azure.
Knowledge, skills and experience
- Design and creative
- Understanding and implementation of design to our stack
- ability to work remotely but alongside developers
- Strong experience with PWA apps.
- Highly motivated and high energic enthusiasm.
- Self sufficient and good time management, with weekly timesheet to be provided
- Flexible with changes
- Capable to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- A solution driven attitude.
- Team spirited.
We are a startup building an exciting new web PWA application, about to go live and looking for someone to join the team to help us get through the line and the following few months.