What you will be doing
As a Lead Software Design Engineer in Test, you will be responsible for building solutions that revolutionize how the best procurement teams in the world are sourcing. On a typical day you will:
- Lead Keelvar’s approach to test automation, identifying technologies, frameworks and trends to ensure a cutting edge approach to quality assurance.
- Lead the technical development and writing of automation infrastructure and frameworks.
- Work closely with colleagues in development, professional services and operations to ensure quality is at the core of delivering on our vision.
- Participate in the full software development lifecycle and ensure quality all the way to production systems.
- Capture and report on key quality and performance metrics.
- Collaborate in company strategy and implementation of security, fault tolerance, scalability and performance initiatives.
- Assist team members and help mentor new team members.
- Investigate and problem solve issues.
What you can expect
We are a well-treated bunch, with awesome benefits! If there’s something important to you that’s not on this list, talk to us!
- Competitive salary in a fast-growing start-up
- Peace of mind with life assurance
- Open vacation policy and flexible holidays so you can take time off when you need it
- If you’re cycling, we’ve got you covered on the Cycle-to-Work Scheme.
- Commuting is a breeze with a location that makes access hassle-free, and CIT/Leisureworld facilities on our doorstep.
- MacBooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
We are a diverse bunch of people and we want to continue to attract and retain a diverse range of people into our organisation. We're committed to an inclusive and diverse Keelvar! We do not discriminate based on gender, ethnicity, sexual orientation, religion, civil or family status, age, disability, or race.
What about relocation?
- The role is based in Cork, Ireland, which is our first and largest office. Most of our product teams and leaders are located here, so you'll be able to collaborate with them closely.
- If you're not living in Ireland, we'll offer generous relocation assistance for you, your family, and your pets.
- If you can’t relocate and need to work remotely, come talk to us.