Your role as a DevOps Engineer at Clevertech will actively contribute to reliability and scalability. You will work alongside some of the best in a collaborative environment while focusing on your core skills. Be a master of your craft while being 100% remote and never have to worry about filling in timesheets.
- 7+ years of professional experience (A technical assessment will be required)
- Senior-level experience with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, ECS, ELB)
- Strong background in Linux and Mongo Atlas administration
- Experience deploying Kubernetes in a production environment
- Experience with CI/CD in Jenkins or CircleCi
- Infrastructure as code (we use Terraform)
- Experience with requirement gathering and presentation to executives
- English fluency, verbal and written
- Personality traits: Professional, problem solver, proactive, attention to detail.
Working at Clevertech
People do their best work when they’re cared for and in the right environment:
- RemoteNative™: Pioneers in the industry, we are committed to remote work.
- Flexibility: Wherever you are, and wherever you want to go, we embrace the freedom gained through trust and professionalism.
- Team: Be part of an amazing team of senior engineers that you can rely on.
- Growth: Become a master in the art of remote work and effective communication.
- Compensation: Best in class compensation for remote workers plus the swag you want.
- Cutting Edge: Stay sharp in your space, work at the very edge of tech.
- Passion: Annual financial allowance for YOUR development and YOUR passions.
Interested in exploring your future in this role and Clevertech? Set yourself up for success and take a look at our Interview Process before getting started!
The best people in tech just happen to be all over the world. Are you one of them? APPLY NOW
At Clevertech, we're committed to learning and growing every day, together. Join our community and subscribe to our newsletter, featuring curated topics picked by Clevertech's best.