At Kodify we manage several high traffic web platforms developed using the latest technologies and we work hard to provide the best experience for our users.
Your key responsibilities:
- End-to-end responsibility from technical design to deployment and testing
- Work with Product Owners to ensure they understand possibilities / limitations
- Always work towards minimising response times
- Become a valued team member, providing feedback to the team
- Take ownership of your code / tasks / role
- Be proud of what you achieve, and of the product, and be one of the driving forces behind always making it better
- When you cock-up - own-up! (We don’t do blame-storming here!)
- Have fun and enjoy your job!
- You’re a real team player. You love to help and find solutions together.
- Your sense of humour will bring a new dynamic to the team - you love to have fun while you work!
- You can think on your feet and adapt well to fast changing environments and priorities.
- You are passionate about software development
- You're able to think beyond code to architecture and user experience
- You have a real ‘Can Do’ work ethic - We are results based, not clock based!
Skills & Requirements - Must Have:
- Express / Connect
- Design principles and best practices
- Microservice architecture
- Your own open source projects
- High traffic websites
- Docker / Kubernetes / AWS Technologies (e.g. EC2, S3, Cloudformation, ..)
- Streaming video technologies / Web playback tools (VideoJS)
- Understanding of, and agreement with, Agile principles
- Knowledge and experience in Git and JIRA
- Experience working remotely and with remote teams
- Experience managing high traffic and content heavy websites.
Education is compulsory, but where you got it is irrelevant for us! We are looking for someone who has worked in a similar role (or roles) for at least 3 years, and can show us examples of their work. We are not looking for a newbie, nor are we looking for a rockstar, we are looking for a mid to senior level developer who wants to both learn and contribute to our team.