We offer our clients a telemedicine software platform that has been built, updated, and refined over the past six years and we are looking for individuals to join the team to continue delivering the product that our customers need to drive meaningful patient interactions through the convenience of remote video sessions.
As a team that is rapidly evolving our development processes, refining our priorities and working to stay in front of the market, we need experienced engineers, QA, and product team members who can positively influence our growth while also delivering high-quality software that our customers love. This role, in particular, will be focused on “integration” activities, helping to lead up our Product Development track supporting our own APIs as well as the integration of third-party tools and APIs to extend the capabilities of our platform.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Work closely with application teams, subject matter experts, and third-party application experts to determine the business needs for interfaces, document the requirements, and configure the interfaces per the requirements.
- Provide proactive support by monitoring live interfaces and collaborating with experts to provide permanent resolutions to problems
- Support, troubleshoot, upgrade, and audit the interface engine.
- Research technical, interface and integration problems and routinely apply troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Create and maintain flat file pass-through for third-party entities.
- Maintain detailed architectural documentation for all deployed interfaces.
- Assist in development, writing and testing of various clinical, financial and quality reports
- Manage the flow of information between internal and external customers.
- Maintain concurrence of HL7 standards and translation requirements.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 5 years’ experience creating and maintaining HL7 interfaces.
- Working knowledge of HL7 version 2.x message types and segment/field mapping (ADT, ORM, ORU, DFT, MDM, etc.).
- Proficient healthcare data exchange formats such as XML, CCD, CDA and DICOM as well healthcare data standards such as LOINC, CPT, ICD-9/ICD-10, and SNOMED
- Proficient with Postgres SQL or other SQL databases
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP security, networking, and data transport methods.
- Ability to problem solve/troubleshoot interface issues through research.
- Ability to review specifications and architect interfaces based on their design