As Software Fullstack Engineer, you will
- Work with and learn from the best computer scientists, academics, and investment professionals.
- Use cutting-edge technologies in an agile start-up environment.
- Build the next generation of Robos.
- Work with the largest and most successful players in Europe.
- Implement ideas independently in self-organized teams.
- Respond to feedback and analysis from real customers.
- Develop yourself personally and find a role that suits you.
What we offer
- Be part of one of the fastest-growing and most visible Fintech startups in Europe, creating an innovative service that has a substantial impact on the lives of our customers.
- Work with an international and growing team with past careers at large (financial) institutions such as Goldman Sachs, Google, Westwing or BlackRock.
- Enjoy an office in a great location in the middle of Munich, one of Germany’s most attractive cities.
- Learn and grow by joining our in-house knowledge sharing sessions and your individual Education Package.
- Explore our Neo-Broker with a free subscription to our Prime Broker.
- Enjoy numerous startup perks.
- Work productively with the latest hardware and tools.
- Benefit from an attractive compensation package.
- Learn about the german culture and join our free german language courses.
As Software Fullstack Engineer, you have
- A university degree (B.Sc.) in computer science or a related field of study or a successfully completed training as an IT specialist.
- First experience as a developer in a professional team.
- Good understanding of technical basics.
- Very good language skills in German or English, willingness to work in an international English-speaking team.
- A soft spot for automation and good code.
- Experience in the field of financial services or data engineering is an advantage.