Frontend Developer (m/f/d) - Bielefeld/Berlin/Remote
Silicon Valley? Dublin? That’s yesterday’s news – tomorrow's business is made in Bielefeld!
We are the brains behind www.qr-code-generator.com and are looking for extraordinary
people to share their experience and expertise – like you!
Frontend is more to you than just a little HTML and CSS?
Do you want to actively shape the development of new frontend applications?
Do you want to use your potential, your skills, and your hands-on mentality to push our software forward?
Then show us your code!
Onsite or remote - we are looking for the perfect addition to our team!
Who we are
Since 2009, Egoditor has been one of the leading software providers for mobile marketing. With more than eight million registered users in over 180 countries, our SaaS solution for creating QR Codes and implementing marketing campaigns is one of the most successful in the industry: http://www.qr-code-generator.com/features
- Implementation and realization of web applications.
- Continuous improvement of our software.
- Development of our frontend systems.
- Close collaboration with our backend and design team.
- At least 4-5 years of track proven experience in frontend programming of web-based software.
- In-depth knowledge of the Vue framework (or similar).
- Basic understanding of OOP.
- Experience in frontend testing tools.
- Highly proficient in browser and performance optimization methods according to current web standards.
- Self-responsibility and a well-structured working method even when handling multiple projects.
- International mindset, fluent English (written and oral).
- Good communication skills as well as the ability to pass on your knowledge.
In addition to our regular team events and freshly roasted coffee, we also offer you...
- A work climate that allows you to actively help shape a growing SaaS company with your skills.
- Technical challenges which you are going to master together with your team.
- An individual employee experience and regular feedback meetings.
- Great personalities, an appreciative "YOU culture" and short decision-making channels.
- Modern and ergonomic workstations in the stylish "Lenkwerk City" in the heart of Bielefeld.
- Activity room with table tennis, football table, games console, and library.
- Drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit.
- A fully equipped kitchen for cooking, networking, and recharging.
- Option to work from home.
- Company pension scheme.
Want to join us? Send your application incl. code examples to email@example.com.