Are you interested in creating software that must perform transactions within milliseconds, with high availability, that must handle hundreds of thousands of users and all that with ease to use and without miss a dime? If your answer is yes, you should join us.
As a Quality Assurance Engineer you will:
- Collaborate in the product development lifecycle, collaborate with product managers, R&D and user feedback teams to deliver high quality software
- Follow up the product on production, investigate possible issues, and create detailed bug reports;
- Design and execute functional/unit/scalability test cases in accordance with feature requirements and schedule to ensure the quality and on time release of iterative product updates
- Encourage the teams to adopt and maintain new quality patterns and tools.
- Evaluate and establish core quality metrics benchmarks to drive continuous product improvement
- Experience and a genuine passion for automation testing and requirement analysis
- Expertise in planning, designing and executing tests in an agile environment
- Experience in software development testing, with an emphasis on automated application testing and/or application performance profiling and instrumentation
- Having at least basic programming logic/skills.